Monday, April 12, 2010

My Time is Now!

At the beginning of this year I intended to make myself a fitness journal, it being the time for New Year’s Resolutions and all, but life just got in the way. I finally got it done this weekend…better late than never! I wanted to make this journal not just for the purpose of logging my daily feats, but also to help motivate and inspire me on this journey to a healthy and happy me.

For my journal I started with a recycled 1 ½ -inch chipboard binder (that I picked up at Wal-Mart on clearance) and since I’m what people would call a “QuicKutz junkie,” I used lots of my QuicKutz dies to embellish it.


Recently, I came across an awesome layered template created by Cathy Zielske that I will be using inside my journal to keep track of my progress. I was so excited about this template, because it really completes my journal and has already begun to help motivate me on this journey.

It’s never too late to start your journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment